Oil Water Separator Wastewater Plant Treatment DAF Dissolved Air Flotation is an efficient flotation method for water clarification.
Oil Water Separator Wastewater Plant Treatment DAF Dissolved Air Flotation is an efficient flotation method for water clarification. The term refers to the method of producing flotation by dissolving air in the water under pressure and then releasing the pressure. When the pressure is released the solution becomes supersaturated with air as millions of small bubbles form. These bubbles attach to any particles in the water causing their density to become less than that of water. The particles then rapidly float to the surface for collection and removal, leaving the clarified water behind.
1.The flow rate of one set: 1-300m3/h.
2. Recycle flow dissolved air flotation.
3. High-efficiency pressurization system providing high quantity dissolved-air water to create large quantities of small bubbles.
4. Custom design on different dissolved air flotation equipment and recycle flow ratio according to the type of wastewater and treatment requirements to achieve target removal effect and stability.
5. Adjustable stainless steel chain type skimmer to suit the different quantity of sludge.
6. Integrated coagulation tank and or flocculation tank and cleaning water tank(as optional)is available to save the space and cost.
7. Automatic and remotely controllable.
8. The material of construction: carbon steel epoxy painted, carbon steel FRP line, SS304/SS316L.
DAF is a proven, and effective physical-chemical technology commonly used for many industrial and municipal applications, including :
• Product recovery and reuse
• Pretreatment to meet sewer discharge limits
• Pretreatment to reduce loading on downstream biological systems
• Polishing of biological treatment effluent
• Removing silt and grease from industrial water
Key DAF Features
1. Total suspended solids (TSS) reduction up to 97%
2. Chemical oxygen demand (COD) removal up to 85%
3. Low-cost operation and maintenance
4. Standard and customized units meet a variety of application and flow ranges
5. Designed for ease of installation and use
6. Suitable for high-salinity water
Packaging & Shipping
DAF is used extensively in the following industries:
• Meat, poultry, and fish processing
• Dairy industry
• Pulp and paper
• Food and beverage