GNGEP drum screen filters are trusted by facilities worldwide for critical filtration needs. Constructed of the highest quality materials and engineered for the rigors of commercial aquaculture, they provide exceptional reliability and long service life. Designed with the needs of the commercial operator in mind, the filters are also inexpensive to operate.
1. The uniformity of water-distribution increases the treating capacity.
2. The machine is driven by chain transmission, of high efficiency.
3. It is equipped with a reverse flushing device to prevent the screen clogging.
4.Double overflow plate to prevent wastewater splash.
• With factory-direct service and spare parts.
• Removes excess feed, and other organic matter.
• Continuous filtering, even during backwashing.
• Very low operating cost and minimal backwash water consumption.
• Superior screen design for long service life.
• Ideal for sand filter backwash recovery.
Packaging & Shipping