Screw screen for wastewater treatment is a Screw Screen that consists of a screen basket, a conveyor screw, and a compaction section. GE is almost identical with GCP but misses the compaction section. It is suitable for applications where screenings may not or cannot be compacted.
The process starts on the screen that holds back solids only. The internal part of the screen is continuously cleaned by brushes fixed on the outside diameter of the flighting. As the water runs through the screen the shaftless spiral conveys the solids up towards the compaction module where the material is further de-watered. Depending on the material properties, screenings can be reduced by more than 50% of their original volume.
● Screen mesh size ranging from 1mm to 6mm.
● Screen width ranging from 400mm to 700mm.
● Volume reduction up to 50%.
● Absence of inside bearings.
● No mechanical components in contact with the product handled.
● Slow r.p.m.
● Long-life screw brushes.
● Low investment costs.
Packaging & Shipping