Fine bubble plate diffuser is structured in a unique manner that makes the aeration system maintain constant oxygenation transfer efficiency within the wide range of working air. The diffuser's support board is made of aluminum alloy with a layer of membrane horizontally laid on the board. The membrane, once formed, will not suffer debonding. The diffuser can be applied to either intermittent or continuous operation system. Therefore, our plate-type diffuser is the preferred choice for large-scaled and medium-scaled sewage treatment plants.
1. Replacement of other diffuser brands of any membrane and size.
2. Easy equipping or retrofitting any types and dimensions of piping.
3. High quality material to ensure long service lift up to 10years in proper operation.
4. Space and energy saving to cut down human and operation cost.
5. Quickly to outdated and less efficient technologies.