The Step Screen is a kind of advanced solid-liquid separation device for sewage pretreatment, which can continuously and automatically remove debris from wastewater. Step Screen is the not only high efficient screen but also can be used as a conveyor for gentle lifting and discharging of the screenings. It is suitable for deep channels. The Step Screen is installed in channels with an inclination between 40° and 75°.
This variable inclination permits optimal adjustment to site conditions, such as channel depth and space constraints.
Its discharge height is up to 11.5 ft (3.5m) above the channel floor.
* Operational Principle: Gentle and complete lifting of screenings and rocks from the channel floor.
* Variable Inclination: Adjustable to site conditions.
* Outstanding Hydraulics: Highest flow/lowest head loss of its class.
* Great Capture Rate: High separation efficiency due to narrow slots, further.
* Improved by the formation of screenings mat Cleaning: Self-cleaning design. No spray water or brushes are needed.
* Maintenance: No need for regular lubrication. *Reliability: Low susceptibility to jamming by grit, gravel, and rocks.